[LACNIC/Anuncios] Call for project engineer and developer
patara at lacnic.net
Wed Jun 27 08:50:01 BRT 2007
Call for project engineer and developer to work in LACNIC (Latin
American and Caribbean Registry IP address), in its office in the
city of Montevideo, Uruguay.
Position: Project engineer and software developer.
- Degree in engineering or computer science.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in C/C++ development and OO.
- Development experience in TCP/IP (client/server) and Web (cgi)
- Experience in data base systems (SQL).
- Knowledge and experience in DNS (Domain Name System).
- Knowledge in Internet resources distribution system and IP
- Communication skills to expose and to defend its own and the
- Capacity to work in team, being it local or remote.
- Languages Spanish and English fluid as much as writing as oral. Other
languages skills will be valued, specially Portuguese.
- Availability for national and international trips.
- Knowledge in UNIX and free software (open source) environment.
- Familiarity with the development of protocols and standards of the
- Knowledge of cryptography and digital certification.
- Maintenance of system in C/C++ and SQL data base.
- Project and development of systems to support organization
- Cooperate with other team, local or remote, in system development.
- Maintain DNS servers for inverse resolution as well as publication
- Participate in international meetings with engineering group of
- Follow the development of new protocols and/or standards related
to the activity of the organization.
Those interested should send their curriculum vitae to
rrhh at lacnic.net
More information about the Anuncios