[Bolivia-nog] RV: [LAC-TF] LACNIC's upcoming webinar - DHCPv6: Inside and Out (English only)

Lia Solis lsolis en entelnet.bo
Vie Sep 16 13:08:29 BRT 2016

PSC

-----Mensaje original-----
De: LACTF [mailto:lactf-bounces en lacnic.net] En nombre de Alejandro Acosta
Enviado el: viernes, 16 de septiembre de 2016 10:03 a.m.
Para: lactf en lac.ipv6tf.org
Asunto: [LAC-TF] LACNIC's upcoming webinar - DHCPv6: Inside and Out (English only)

Dear List members,

We would like to invite you to LACNIC's upcoming webinar.

Language: English only

Topic: DHCPv6: Inside and Out

Brief description:
DHCPv6 isn’t just IPv4 DHCP with extra bits and a longer address! It’s a complete restructuring of DHCP using the framework of IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (itself a restructuring of ARP). In this webinar, we’ll cover the critical components of DHCPv6 as well as the various deployment options available when using DHCPv6 in particular (and IPv6 auto-addressing in general). We’ll also spend some time looking at the operational “gotchas” of DHCPv6 and how to avoid or mitigate them.
Finally, we’ll examine some of the emerging proposals for enhancing
DHCPv6 and improving its overall usability.

Details of the Webinar:
  - When: Oct 11 2016 time: 15:30 (UTC -4)
  - Where: Webcasting using Webex. The link will be provided before the meeting
  - How much time: Aprox 60-90 min
  - Language of the Webinar: English
  - Speaker: Tom Coffeen

Tom’s bio:

Tom Coffeen is the author of O’Reilly Media’s IPv6 Address Planning as well as the Chief IPv6 Evangelist at Infoblox, the market leader in DNS, DHCP and IP address management (DDI) and network automation solutions.
At Infoblox, Tom is focused on the articulation of effective IPv6 adoption strategies as well as IPv6 adoption trends for customers, potential customers, and the public media. Prior to joining Infoblox, Tom was the VP of network architecture at the global CDN Limelight Networks where he led their deployment of IPv6. Tom brings nineteen years of network engineering and architecture experience to his role at Infoblox.

Limited seats available.

Link to register
https://eventos.lacnic.net/ev3/dhcpv6-insideout/detail

Regards,