[Ietf-lac] Hubs Remotos IETF Dallas

Howard, Lee lee.howard at twcable.com
Thu Mar 26 15:50:55 BRT 2015

I saw remote hubs in the jabber room during v6ops.
As a WG chair, I am interested in people's opinions on this project. Is
there anything we, as the working group chairs, can do to improve this
method of remote participation?
I'm sure there will be local feedback, on how to set up the hub, too, but
that's not my area.

Thank you,

Lee Howard