[Ietf-lac] Fwd: [94attendees] Mentoring Workshop: Journey from I-D to RFC

Carlos M. Martinez carlosm3011 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 11:58:49 BRT 2015

Hola, reenvío por si es de interés.

s2

Carlos

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[94attendees] Mentoring Workshop: Journey from I-D to RFC
Date: 	Fri, 16 Oct 2015 14:25:25 +0000 (UTC)
From: 	nalini.elkins at insidethestack.com
To: 	94attendees <94attendees at ietf.org>

The IETF Mentoring Committee will be sponsoring a workshop "Journey from
I-D to RFC" at IETF94 in Yokohama.   Please RSVP if you would like to
attend.

Meeting Time: Wed. Nov. 4th,  7:45am-8:45am

Location: To be announced
Presenter: Fred Baker
Language Assistance: Gabriel Montenegro (Japanese, Spanish, French)
Mentors: 5 - 10 experienced IETF members available

This event is limited to 20 participants who have attended fewer than 4
IETF meetings live.  First come, first served.  A waiting list will be
kept.  Please RSVP to nalini.elkins at insidethestack.com.
<mailto:nalini.elkins at insidethestack.com.>   The limit on attendees is
so that we can have quality personal time with the people who come.

Agenda:
------
What does the IETF do?  How can I participate?  If I have a draft or an
idea for an improvement, how can I become involved in the IETF process?

This workshop is for you if:

- You want to become an active participant in the IETF
- You have some code or a research project that may improve the Internet
- You are in the process of progressing a draft to standards status
- You have questions or problems about how to become involved or where
your idea fits

Format:
-------
There will be a half an hour presentation by Fred Baker, former IETF
Chair, followed by fifteen minutes of question and answer in a group
setting.  At the end of this workshop, there will be fifteen minutes
available for one-on-one discussions with experienced IETFers (mentors).

Please let us know if you have questions or comments.

Thanks,

IETF Mentoring Team / Coordinators

Nalini Elkins
Marius Georgescu