[Ietf-lac] FW: new work at the Seoul meeting

Alvaro Retana (aretana) aretana at cisco.com
Sun Oct 16 23:22:59 BRST 2016

On 10/12/16, 4:55 PM, "IETF-Announce on behalf of IETF Chair" <ietf-announce-bounces at ietf.org<mailto:ietf-announce-bounces at ietf.org> on behalf of chair at ietf.org<mailto:chair at ietf.org>> wrote:

All,

Before the meeting the IESG collects proposals for new working groups. The ADs decide which ones are ready enough for the community to discuss the proposals in the meeting, with some advice from the IAB. We did this last week, and I wanted to report what new meetings will be held. There are also a number of new working groups that have had their community consideration earlier and are in the process of being created. I will also mention some of them.

Here:

https://www.ietf.org/blog/2016/10/new-work-in-seoul/

Jari Arkko, IETF Chair