[It-women] Session IT Women in LACNIC27

Carolina Mendez cmendez at lacnic.net
Thu Dec 29 11:32:02 BRST 2016

You are in excellent hands, congrats Agustina. May 2017 find all IT
women working together for a better world.
Season Greetings!

Carolina
--

      Carolina Méndez

*Asistente Ejecutiva de Dirección*
Executive Assistant

/LACNIC - www.lacnic.net <http://www.lacnic.net>
Latin American and Caribbean Internet Addresses Registry/