[It-women] Session IT Women in LACNIC27

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 00:01:14 BRST 2016

Hi everyone

So nice to see the interest in this idea of sessions for our community to
talk.
The thread is already really big and lots of ideas and methods are
registered.

As LACNIC27 is in may, we have 4 months in the beginning of 2017 to plan
our collaboration to the onsite event.
And one way we can do that is via the webinars, which can also be a space
where we can know more about each other and decide on topics which are more
important to us.

So my suggestion

4 webinars

January, February, March, April

One day and time on the last week of each month

Beginning topic

January

What does it mean to be in IT Women in LACNIC? Who are we and how can we
contribute to the organization as members?

This would be an introductory topic and we would get to know each other and
discuss more our next topics.

During the month of January we can have sign-ups for this webinar via a
Google Form, a Doodle poll for the best day and we can also plan small
individual talks by each one of the members.

What does everyone think?

Happy holidays and an amazing 2017!

Renata