[It-women] Women @ LACNIC Webinar 2 - 2/3/2017 15HS UTC

Carina Birarda carinabirarda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 20:09:20 BRT 2017

Agustina,

Thanks for the information.
For me, it is perfect on the last Thursday of each month.
We keep in touch, hug.

---------------------------------

Agustina,

gracias por la información.
Para mí esta perfecto el ultimo jueves de cada mes.
Nos mantenemos en contacto, abrazo.

Saludos para todas!

*Carina Birarda*

Security & Business Continuity Consultant
C|CISO®, ISO27001LA® v.2013, ISO22301LA®, CCSK® Cloud Security

https://about.me/carinabirarda
Mobile: (+54 911) 3339.6762
IM: carinabirarda (Skype)

*No lo imprimas, si no es necesario, cuidemos el planeta entre todos.*

WARNING OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained and transmitted here
is CONFIDENTIAL and can contain information protected by the professional
secret. It is for exclusive use of the addressee above indicated, and for
his specific use. If you are not the addressee, we apologize for any
inconvenience caused so far. It is hereby notified that it is prohibited to
revise or broadcast or any other type of use of the Information contained
by
people who are not the original addressee. If you have received this
information by mistake, please contact the sender and eliminate the
information contained here of all computers.