[lacnog] Contact info Stel Chiel || GTD Internet

Sharlon Carty Sharlon.Carty en telemgroup.an
Lun Feb 23 09:50:10 BRT 2009

Hello,

Does any know the contact info of the tech department at Stel Chile S.A.? They are using our AS number (27974). Their AS # is 27979!

Or can they contact me asap, email: Sharlon.carty en telemgroup.an. Or maybe someone from GTD internet can contact me?

Sharlon Carty
ICT Technician

P.O. Box 1110
Soualiga Boulevard #5
Pond Island, Philipsburg,
St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles

Mobile:   +599 527-4002

E-mail:     Sharlon.Carty en telemgroup.an
                  http://www.telemgroup.an/
DISCLAIMER - The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment(s) is (are) privileged and/or confidential and solely intended for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this e-mail unintentionally, please inform the TelEm Group immediately and delete this communication and any attachment(s) without copying. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this e-mail in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. The TelEm Group does not guarantee that this e-mail is secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, delayed or incomplete, or may contain viruses
TelEm Group therefore does not accept liability for any damages or errors or omissions in the contents of this message and which arise as a result of this e-mail.