[lacnog] Contact info Stel Chiel || GTD Internet

Sharlon Carty Sharlon.Carty en telemgroup.an
Lun Feb 23 12:21:01 BRT 2009

Roque,

I have already tried those e-mail addresses. @stelsa.cl fails and @gtdinternet.com I have not received an answer for the last couple of days.

I tried via both their web forms and awaiting a response.

If nothing is done, what other steps can be taken?

   1. Re:  Contact info Stel Chiel || GTD Internet (Roque Gagliano)

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 21:50:45 +0800
From: Roque Gagliano <roque en lacnic.net>
Subject: Re: [lacnog] Contact info Stel Chiel || GTD Internet
To: Latin America and Caribbean Region Network Operators Group
	<lacnog en lacnic.net>

hello Sharnon,

Have you tried their tech-contact:
nic-hdl:     ALU2
person:      Alejandra Ulloa
e-mail:      alejandra en STELSA.CL
address:     Calle Agustinas, 1490, Piso 10
address:     8340466 - Santiago - RM
country:     CL
phone:       +56 2 4201418 []
created:     20070515
changed:     20070515

or for GTD

nic-hdl:     JAO
person:      Jose Andres Olea
e-mail:      jolea en GTDINTERNET.COM
address:     Moneda, 920, Piso 11
address:     6500712 - Santiago - RM
country:     CL
phone:       +56 02 4139193 []
created:     20020906
changed:     20071127

Regards,

Roque

On Feb 23, 2009, at 8:50 PM, Sharlon Carty wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does any know the contact info of the tech department at Stel Chile
> S.A.? They are using our AS number (27974). Their AS # is 27979!
> Or can they contact me asap, email: Sharlon.carty en telemgroup.an. Or
> maybe someone from GTD internet can contact me?
>

> Sharlon Carty
>
> ICT Technician
>

> <mime-attachment.jpeg>
>
> P.O. Box 1110
>
> Soualiga Boulevard #5
> Pond Island, Philipsburg,
> St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles
>

> Mobile:    +599 527-4002
> E-mail:     Sharlon.Carty en telemgroup.an
>                   www.telemgroup.an
>

> DISCLAIMER - The information contained in this e-mail and any
> attachment(s) is (are) privileged and/or confidential and solely
> intended for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this
> e-mail unintentionally, please inform the TelEm Group immediately
> and delete this communication and any attachment(s) without copying.
> Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this e-mail in whole or in
> part is strictly prohibited. The TelEm Group does not guarantee that
> this e-mail is secure or error-free as information could be
> intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, delayed or incomplete, or
> may contain viruses
> TelEm Group therefore does not accept liability for any damages or
> errors or omissions in the contents of this message and which arise
> as a result of this e-mail.

Sharlon Carty
ICT Technician

                  http://www.telemgroup.an/