[lacnog] [LAC-TF] Teredo

Arturo Servin aservin en lacnic.net
Dom Sep 12 01:51:32 BRT 2010

	Teredo debe funcionar:

"Teredo servers can also transmit ICMPv6 packet from Teredo clients toward the IPv6 Internet. In practice, when a Teredo client wants to contact a native IPv6 node, it must find out where the corresponding Teredo relay is (i.e. which public IPv4 and UDP port number to send encapsulated IPv6 packets to). To do that, the client crafts an ICMPv6 Echo Request (ping) toward the IPv6 node, and sends it through its configured Teredo server. The Teredo server decapsulates the ping onto the IPv6 Internet, so that the ping should eventually reach the IPv6 node. The IPv6 node should then reply with an ICMPv6 Echo Reply, as mandated by RFC 2460. This reply packet will be routed to the closest Teredo relay, which will finally try to contact the Teredo client."

	Sera que el problema es entre el Teredo Server y el destino IPv6, o entre el destino IPv6 y el Teredo-relay?

	Algun filtrado de ICMPv6?

Slds
-as