[lacnog] DNS Track in LACNOG

Mehmet Akcin mehmet en akcin.net
Mar Jul 19 18:10:42 BRT 2011

Hello

As you know there will be a LACNOG Meeting in Buenos Aires.

I am trying to organize a DNS Track ( 4 October 2011 ) which will be including ;

- DNS Monitoring
- DNSSEC Signing & Key Management tools/software.
- Failures we have seen in DNSSEC
- Major service outages due to attacks or other reasons, experiences to share from those who have experienced it.
- DNS Software updates (BIND/NSD, etc.)
- TLD Operations updates/issues.
- Other topics related to Technical DNS work.
- Resolver issues.

My intention is  to include as many as people I can in this track and provide brief but important updates which may later turn into longer discussion topics.

If you have suggestions to this session please feel free to make your suggestions.

If you are interested in participating in this Track  , please contact me off-list. Limit your talk to 5-15 mins with 3-10 slides.

Regards

Mehmet