[lacnog] Fwd: Video explaining [RPKI] Resource Certification

alejandro.acosta en bt.com alejandro.acosta en bt.com
Mie Mar 2 12:01:43 BRT 2011

Esto llegó a la lista de Nanog. Estuve viendo uno de los videos, es sencilo y practico.

Saludos,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alex Band <alexb en ripe.net>
Date: 2011/3/2
Subject: Video explaining [RPKI] Resource Certification
To: "nanog en nanog.org list" <nanog en nanog.org>

Under the NRO flag, we have just released a short video about Resource Certification, giving a high-level explanation of what it is and why it is important for your organisation:
http://youtu.be/rH3CPosGNjY

I hope to release another video going into more detail, outlining what it means practically for an operator. To get an idea of the practical side for now, here is a video we released earlier on how to set up and use the hosted Resource Certification service the RIPE NCC provides:
http://youtu.be/Q0C0kEYa1d8

Kind regards,

Alex Band
Product Manager, RIPE NCC