[lacnog] "BGP origin validation" ya figura en el IOS feature navigator de Cisco

Sascha E. Pollok sp en iphh.net
Lun Ago 27 12:45:58 BRT 2012

Estimados,

> Encontre que la validacion de origen BGP ya figura en el IOS feature
> navigator de Cisco, por lo que entiendo que quienes les interese empezar
> a probar en sus redes ya lo podrian hacer.
>
> El link:
> http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/Dispatch?act=featdesc&task=display&featureId=11912

this link if 404 now. Also through the feature navigator I was not yet
able to find the feature again. But who trusts Cisco's FN?

At least some documentation exists e.g. for IOS XE on ASR gear:

  http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/ios-xml/ios/iproute_bgp/configuration/xe-3s/asr1000/irg-origin-as.html

Has anyone tried RPKI on ASR yet? Will do so today on 3.6S. Let's see.

Saludos
Sascha

--
Sascha E. Pollok                      E-Mail: sp en iphh.net
Manager Network Design and Operations Tel: +49 (0)40 374919-10