[lacnog] [afnog] IPv 6 Point to Point at /64?

Arturo Servin aservin en lacnic.net
Mie Jun 6 21:19:20 BRT 2012

	Me encontre esto:

b. Point-to-point links should be allocated a /64 and configured with a /126 or
/127

http://www.ipbcop.org/ratified-bcops/bcop-ipv6-subnetting/

	Pero me gusto lo del 112.

Slds