[lacnog] RV: [Alumni-ngl] New gTLD Reveal Day

Tomas Lynch tomas.lynch en gmail.com
Jue Jun 14 05:38:34 BRT 2012

Let the .app wars begin. I thought that just one entity could claim a
gTLD, there are 13 different companies that registered .app. Can
somebody explain me that? With enough money, may I use .app?

Interesting to know that Charleston Road Registry Inc. is so
interested in different areas. They have 101 gTLDs registered among
them .app, .youtube and so on.