[lacnog] Fwd: RIPE NCC ATLAS Measurements around Sandy

Alejandro Acosta alejandroacostaalamo en gmail.com
Mie Oct 31 10:54:30 BRST 2012

Hola Lista,
   FYI..., interesante la explicacion en:
   https://labs.ripe.net/Members/emileaben/ripe-atlas-superstorm-sandy

Hay un comentario de Geoff Huston que dice:
-- cut here --

Geoff Huston says:
Oct 30, 2012 08:19 PM
We are also seeing a hit on the number of announced ASes and announced
prefixes that appears to be tightly aligned to the landfall of this
storm.

This storm appears to have taken out 400 Autonomous Systems
(http://labs.apnic.net/bgp-30-10-12/ases.png) and 2,000 IPv4 prefixes
(http://labs.apnic.net/bgp-30-10-12/prefixes.png. In IPv6 we saw some
20 ASes and 40 IPv6 prefixes that have been withdrawn in this period.

-- cut here --

Saludos,

Alejandro,