[lacnog] Fwd: [APRICOT-INFO] APRICOT 2014 call for papers

Steven Sysum SSysum en networkhardware.com
Mie Nov 20 17:48:37 BRST 2013

Hi. I signed up for this email newsletter earlier this year to be kept aware of conference events.
I want to know where I can advertise my company, through what medium.
We are the largest independent seller of network hardware and I would like to continue meeting people in Latin America for business opportunities.
Thank you in advance for you advice.

Steven Joseph Sysum
Gerente de Relaciones- América Latina
Linea Directa: +011 (805) 879-0403
Skype: stevengarrulous1
http://www.networkhardware.com.es/
Mi Linkedin<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/steven-sysum/4a/b17/304>
-Equipo nuevo y usado
-Soporte para equipo llegado a fín de vida/fin de soporte
-Servidores y almacenimiento
-Recuperación de bienes

From: lacnog-bounces en lacnic.net [mailto:lacnog-bounces en lacnic.net] On Behalf Of Arturo Servin
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 8:31 AM
To: lacnog en lacnog.org
Subject: [lacnog] Fwd: [APRICOT-INFO] APRICOT 2014 call for papers

-------- Original Message --------

[APRICOT-INFO] APRICOT 2014 call for papers

Tue, 5 Nov 2013 19:37:03 +1000

Philip Smith <pfsinoz en gmail.com><mailto:pfsinoz en gmail.com>

<apricot-info en apricot.net><mailto:apricot-info en apricot.net>

Hi everyone,

We have just released the call for presentations for APRICOT 2014.

Please consider presenting at APRICOT, or encourage a colleague or

friend to do so.

Also we'd really appreciate it if you would help inform members of your

local operations community about this CfP.

Many thanks!

Philip, Mark, Dean

APRICOT PC Chairs

--

Asia Pacific Regional Internet Conference on Operational Technologies

(APRICOT)

18 - 28 February 2014, Bangkok, Thailand

https://2014.apricot.net

CALL FOR PAPERS

===============

The APRICOT 2014 Programme Committee is now seeking contributions for

Presentations and Tutorials for APRICOT 2014.

We are looking for presenters who would:

- Offer a technical tutorial on an appropriate topic;

- Participate in the technical conference sessions as a speaker;

- Convene and chair panel sessions of relevant topics.

Please submit on-line at:

        http://papers.apricot.net/user/login.php?event=6

CONFERENCE MILESTONES

---------------------

Call for Papers Opens:             1 November 2013

First Draft Programme Published:   6 December 2013

Final Deadline for Submissions:    7 February 2014

Final Programme Published:        14 February 2014

Final Slides Received:            21 February 2014

PROGRAMME MATERIAL

------------------

The APRICOT Programme is organised in three parts, including

workshops, tutorials and the conference.

Topics for tutorials and the conference must be relevant to Internet

Operations and Technologies:

- IPv4 / IPv6 Routing and operations

- IPv6 deployment and transition technologies

- Internet backbone operations

- ISP and Carrier services

- IXPs and Peering

- Research on Internet Operations and Deployment

- Thai Internet

- Network security issues (NSP-SEC, DDoS, Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware)

- DNS / DNSSEC

- Internet policy (Security, Regulation, Content Management,

  Addressing, etc)

- Access and Transport Technologies, including Cable/DSL, 3G/LTE,

  wireless, metro ethernet, fibre, MPLS

- Content & Service Delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video, "telepresence",

  Gaming) and Cloud Computing

CfP SUBMISSION

--------------

Draft slides for both tutorials and conference sessions MUST be

provided with CfP submissions otherwise the Programme Committee will

be unable to review the submission. For work in progress, the most

current information available at time of submission is acceptable.

All draft and complete slides must be submitted in PDF format

only.

Final slides are to be provided by the specified deadline for

publication on the APRICOT website.

Prospective presenters should note that the majority of speaking slots

will be filled well before the final submission deadline.  The PC will

retain a limited number of slots up to the final submission deadline

for presentations that are exceptionally timely, important, or of

critical operational importance.

Please submit on-line at:

        http://papers.apricot.net/user/login.php?event=6

Any questions or concerns should be addressed to the Programme

Committee by e-mail at:

        pc-chairs at apricot.net

We look forward to receiving your presentation proposals.

Dean Pemberton, Mark Tinka & Philip Smith

Co-Chairs, APRICOT Programme Committee

pc-chairs en apricot.net<mailto:pc-chairs en apricot.net>