[lacnog] Fwd: [APRICOT-INFO] APRICOT 2014 call for papers

Luisa Villa :: LACNIC luisa en lacnic.net
Jue Nov 21 09:40:07 BRST 2013

Hello Steven,

I hope you are doing fine. As it was said already this list is not the
apropiate chanel to do advertisement.

You might find relevant information in the following link:

http://www.lacnic.net/en/web/lacnic/patrocinios

I hope you find this information useful.

Saludos Cordiales,
--
Luisa Fernanda Villa y Battenberg
Gerente de Clientes