[lacnog] Google DNS from South America

Arturo Servin arturo.servin en gmail.com
Jue Oct 10 14:13:11 BRT 2013

    A bit slow down here (Montevideo) but not much (only 10 hops, which
is quite good) and around
around 150-200 ms.

    Not sure how it was before, but I presume there was no change as the
longest delay is when we leave our ISP network (which for the ptr I
guess is an IXP).

Regards,
as