[lacnog] Operators and the IETF

L Sean Kennedy liam en fedney.org
Jue Feb 6 12:28:32 BRST 2014

Como Christian ha dicho en este blog los eventos son del primer
tremestre del ano y por Chris Grundemann un membro del equipe va a
participar en LACNIC 21.

De Chris Grundemann:

In that post I included all the meetings we're hitting in the first
quarter of 2014, as that is all the travel my team had booked at the
time. The list you quote is our travel schedule for January, February,
and March - but nothing beyond that. We are now looking into Q2, which
will include SEE, SAFNOG, LACNIC, RIPE, AIS/AFNOG, the Slovenian IPv6
Summit, and the Swiss IPv6 summit (possibly more, and we'll post about
those as they get closer, just like we did for SANOG XXIII[1]  and
JANOG 33[2] and like I'll do for NANOG this week).

http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/blog/author/grundemann/

Saludos,
 Sean