[lacnog] [Ietf-lac] Fwd: IETF Returning to Berlin for IETF 96

Rogerio Mariano rsouza.rjo en gmail.com
Jue Feb 6 17:26:51 BRST 2014

Hi Sean,

How've you been?

I believe that both the lists of ISOC-BR and the IETF-LAC could provide
that help, I think that Alvaro Retana, Arturo Servin and Christian
O'Flaherty can help because they are widely engaged in IETF-LAC and LACNIC,
I can see next to ISOC-BR because I am voting member at this institution
and raise this initiative, so it takes more to know and understand what the
real situation of having a meeting of the IETF in Latin America and this
effort generates a consistent efficiency. There really are many viable
options here in Brazil, just as there is in other countries in the region,
the more I think that this should be a plan B and plan early to make the
IETF meeting in Buenos Aires to be maintained. But I agree with you that
you can try to find another place to hold the meeting.

Brgds,

Rogerio Mariano