[lacnog] Fwd: Feedback Requested: Routing Resilience Manifesto

Wladimir Pereira wladnery en gmail.com
Jue Jul 3 00:25:46 BRT 2014

Very interesting this initiative.

Most providers focus their concern on incoming traffic.
Unfortunately it is a cultural issue (and particular to each company), where
the need to control certain actions sometimes also involves financial
factors to solve it.

The draft points to good practices that do not necessarily involve a high
cost, but some technical knowledge.

I'm grateful for publishing the existence of this project.

Wladimir