[lacnog] Mercado Negro IPv4

Alex Ojeda alex en chilenetworks.com
Mie Jun 11 10:57:37 BRT 2014

Y continúan los ofrecimientos para delegación de segmentos IP...

De: Blue Fountain Hosting [mailto:info en bluefountainhosting.com]
Enviado el: miércoles, 11 de junio de 2014 9:55
Para: Alex Ojeda
Asunto: IPv4 Business Inquiry

Hi,

I wanted to know if you have IPv4 space available for lease? We are looking to lease IPs from a company that can grow with our needs and with whom we can work for a long term. If you have idle IP assets that you are not monetizing but would like to please contact us with the allocations available as well as desired pricing.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Eric Nichols
Blue Fountain Hosting