[lacnog] Brazil activities

Rubens Kuhl rubensk en gmail.com
Dom Mar 16 09:58:31 BRT 2014

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 9:47 AM, Mehmet Akcin <mehmet en akcin.net> wrote:

> hey there
>
> I am trying to find out LACNOG/NANOG like events that are focused more
> for Brazil. I am aware of GTER but I am also wondering if there are
> any others?.

Futurecom and Netcom are trade shows that have some overlap, and the ISP
associations like ANID, ABRINT and ABRANET also have their own events, all
of them of interest to network operators but none of them follow the *OG
model, besides GTER.

Note that the Sao Paulo editions of GTER happen during the "Infra-structure
Week" that have IXP forum, IPv6 forum etc. that encompass more activities.

> ps: for those who live in Sao Paulo, I am here for 3 days, and would
> love to meet with local folks for a coffee or beer.

We do not drink as much beer as the Czechs, but we get our fair share of
it... ;-)

Rubens