[lacnog] Fwd: [dns-operations] DNS-OARC Spring 2014 Workshop - Warsaw, Poland, 10/11th May

Mehmet Akcin mehmet en akcin.net
Mar Mar 18 17:52:11 BRT 2014

 Reminder for upcoming DNS-OARC event in Warsaw, Poland.

A must event for those who work with DNS. Hope to see you guys there.

also hope to see this event in LACNIC region very soon!

Mehmet

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Keith Mitchell <keith en dns-oarc.net>
Date: Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 1:30 PM
Subject: [dns-operations] DNS-OARC Spring 2014 Workshop - Warsaw,
Poland, 10/11th May
To: dns-operations en mail.dns-oarc.net

DNS-OARC is pleased to announce that registration is now open for its
2014 Spring Workshop and Member EGM on the 10th and 11th May, in Warsaw,
Poland.

This will be held at the same location the subsequent RIPE68 meeting,
and we're grateful to Microsoft for being our Platinum sponsor for this
workshop.

You can find more information about the workshop at:

   https://indico.dns-oarc.net//event/workshop-2014-05

and may register at:

   https://indico.dns-oarc.net//confRegistrationFormDisplay.py?confId=19

We still have room for some additional speakers on our programme, the
submission deadline is THIS FRIDAY 21ST MARCH.

For this workshop we are particularly interested in talks on DNS privacy
and confidentiality, and DNS over alternative (non UDP) transports.
Please submit your abstracts for review by the Programme Committee at:

   https://indico.dns-oarc.net//conferenceCFA.py?confId=19

OARC Workshop meetings are open to OARC members, presenters, and to all
other parties interested in DNS operations and research, subject to
available space. RIPE attendees are particularly welcome this time
around.

Workshop registration is free of charge, with priority given to OARC
Members, Speakers, and Sponsors in the event of limited space.

We are seeking additional sponsors for this meeting and a potential
social event - if your organization is interested in sponsorship, please
contact <sponsor en dns-oarc.net> for more information.

For accommodation, travel and venue information, please see the RIPE68
meeting site at:

        https://ripe68.ripe.net/venue/meeting-venue/

Keith Mitchell
OARC President