[lacnog] ¿¿ 8.8.8.0/24 secuestrado en Venezuela ??

Roque Gagliano rgaglian en gmail.com
Mie Mar 19 18:03:01 BRT 2014

I guess the conclusion is that AS7908 did originated the
8.8.8.8/32announcement and then the (small coverage) leakage could
have been
prevented by RPKI if configured at their upstreams.
r.

At least I did something
Don Draper - Mad Men