[lacnog] PGP keysigning at ICANN 52 / Singapore

Bill Woodcock woody en pch.net
Sab Feb 7 22:43:04 BRST 2015

> On Feb 8, 2015, at 6:36 AM, Ricardo Patara <patara en registro.br> wrote:
>
> Signed PGP part
> So, just to confirm, it will be today (sunday) at 10am, right?

We will meet twice, in order to accommodate people’s variant schedules.  The first meeting will be today, about an hour from now, 10am, in the rotunda at the top of the escalators, where you pick up your conference badge.

The second time will be Tuesday at noon.  David Conrad is trying to get us a named room for that one.  If that doesn’t happen, we’ll meet in the same place again.

I’ll bring paper print-outs of the keyring as it exists in 20 minutes or so.

                                -Bill