[lacnog] Fwd: [ipv6-wg] New IPv6 Tutorials Available Online

Carlos Marcelo Martinez Cagnazzo carlosm3011 en gmail.com
Lun Jul 27 08:20:43 BRT 2015

Fyi

Sent using CloudMagic
[https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=pa&cv=6.3.45&pv=5.1.1]

--------Forwarded message--------
 From: Pedro Vaz < pedrovaz en ripe.net [pedrovaz en ripe.net] >
Date: Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 5:50 AM
Subject: Fwd: [ipv6-wg] New IPv6 Tutorials Available Online
To: < ipv6-wg en ripe.net [ipv6-wg en ripe.net] >
Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that two new IPv6 videos are now available as
part of
our growing collection of E-Learning Tutorials. You can find these here:

Neighbor Discovery Protocol:
https://www.ripe.net/support/training/learn-online/videos/ipv6/ipv6-fundamentals

464XLAT:

https://www.ripe.net/support/training/learn-online/videos/ipv6/transition-mechanisms

These videos also form part of the "Introduction to IPv6" online course
that is
available through the RIPE NCC Academy. If you want to join this course,
you can
register here:
academy.ripe.net.

The RIPE NCC Academy and RIPE NCC E-Learning Tutorials are a free service
available to everyone. We plan to announce even more exciting E-Learning
news in
the coming months, so stay tuned!

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us
at<e-learning en ripe.net>.

Happy learning!

Kind regards

Pedro Vaz