[lacnog] Aplicació looking glass

Humberto Galiza humbertogaliza en gmail.com
Mar Jun 9 12:26:56 BRT 2015

Hi Lia,

Here are some useful links for LG software that I've collected:

https://github.com/tmshlvck/ulg
http://freecode.com/projects/lg/
https://github.com/respawner/looking-glass
http://www.lucas.inf.br/lg/

The last one was written in PHP by a brazilian guy called Lucas
Bocchi. You can ask him by email for the source code if you want to
customize. This software is really nice. Perhaps he's on the list and
can reply you directly....

Cheers,
Humberto Galiza