[lacnog] Keybase.IO

Nicolas Antoniello nantoniello en gmail.com
Vie Feb 5 13:31:02 BRST 2016

Te encanta pudrirla no Carlos?  ;P

---
And what about the website?

Keybase.io is also a Keybase client, however certain crypto actions
(signing and decrypting) are limited to users who store client-encrypted
copies of their private keys on the server, an optional feature we didn't
mention above.

On the website, all crypto is performed in JavaScript, in your browser.
Some people have strong feelings about this, for good reason.
---

La parte que dice "users who store client-encrypted copies of their private
keys on the server" me pone un poco nervioso debe decir.

Saludos,

Nico