[lacnog] LACNOG Directory Board Membership Election Call for Candidates
ariel en weher.net
Mie Nov 16 12:21:12 BRST 2016
*** IMPORTANT ***
This call is not related to the Program Committee elections.
LACNOG Directory Board calls for candidates interested to participate in
the election process to renew three positions available for year 2016.
One of the positions will be elected by the community in a public vote the
two other members will be chosen by a nominating committee (NOMCOM).
The nominations (self nominations are allowed) can be sent until November 30
th, 2016. As announced in the LACNIC26/LACNOG16 event in Costa Rica, it is
relevant for the organization to promote and receive applications from
different countries of the region and specially from women of the
Candidates must send an e-mail to nomcom en lacnog.org writing a brief
professional description and the reasons to be chosen as a candidate.
At the end of this period, all the names and descriptions will be announced
in the LACNOG mailing list to allow the vote of the members of the
Candidates must understand and accept the responsibilities of board member,
* Work as a board member representing the operators in the region.
* Moderating and collaborate on mailing lists.
* Work on related organization, sign agreements, organize events and
represent the organization.
* Knowing about the details of the Statute of the organization, available
in the LACNOG website.
* To participate at least 50% of so-called coordination meetings to be
held using videoconferencing, with schedules defined according to group
* Commit an average of three hours a week to meet the assigned
* Collaborate with the requirements placed by the working groups chairs.
* Be able to travel and participate in two annual events (one week per
event) and other activities related to LACNOG.
* Having documentation up to date in case of the need to travel abroad.
It is very important to note that LACNOG Statute does not allow more than
one board member belonging to the same company or organization. Similarly,
it is not allowed to have more than two members of the same country.
Board members remaining for this period:
Guillermo Cicileo [Argentina]
Alejandro Guzmán [Colombia]
Rogerio Mariano [Brasil]
Ariel Weher [Argentina]
Board members who leave or renew their charge:
Carlos Martinez [Uruguay]
Christian O’Flaherty [Uruguay]
Ricardo Patara [Brasil]
Nomination Committee members: (NOMCOM):
Ariel Weher (Designed by Board of Directors)
Edmundo Cazarez (Designed by Program Committee)
Jorge Villa (Designed by Program Committee)
Tomás Lynch (Designed by Program Committee)
Alvaro Retana (Designed by Task Forces)
Guillermo Cicileo (Designed by Task Forces)
Arturo Servin (Designed by Task Forces)
------------ próxima parte ------------
Se ha borrado un adjunto en formato HTML...
Más información sobre la lista de distribución LACNOG