[lacnog] Reminder: Survey on security misconfigurations

Constanze Dietrich constanze.die en gmail.com
Jue Ago 3 06:47:24 BRT 2017

Hola a todos!

Just because it's vacation season I brought myself to ask again for your
participation... No spam intended! ;)

This survey is the main and final part of my master thesis. We are
looking into the topic of security misconfigurations to better
understand why they occur and how the operations community perceives
them. So far we have collected experiences by 176 operators working on
five different continents. That's super cool! On the other hand, it does
not feel like we've heard all of you and in the end that's what we want. ;)

So if you need a little break and can spare 10 to 20 minutes (depending
on whether you're up for more detailed answers or not), please fill out
the survey! We tried our best to even make it enjoyable. :)

Direct Link to the survey: https://goo.gl/forms/D3KYIOW91QSbjXQy1
For further detail on the study you may read the article on RIPE Labs:
https://labs.ripe.net/Members/constanze_dietrich/on-the-operators-perspective-on-security-misconfigurations-the-survey

If you've already participated, thank you so much! But also, feel free
to share the survey with peers... It helps us a lot!

Thanks again and have a great day!

Kind regards,
Constanze Dietrich