[lacnog] Survey on Internet agreement ecosystem

Lucimara Desiderá lucimara en cert.br
Jue Jun 1 15:44:17 BRT 2017

Hi Pedro

I do not know if it is part of the context you are trying to evaluate in
your survey, but one thing I particularly would like to see is whether
the agreements include an Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) with clear
conditions for suspension and/or termination of service in case of abuse.

Best,
Lucimara