[lacnog] status of RPKI in Brasil?

Mehmet Akcin mehmet en akcin.net
Lun Abr 30 15:02:13 BRT 2018

We have PTT Forum. A very transparent, welcoming and supported by great
individuals , why do we need another forum in Brazil?  If you have issues
working with PTT Forum, you should raise your voice in this forum. We need
to work together to strengthen our region not divide.

In mean time let's go back to original ask, I hope NIC.BR & LACNIC can work
together to get RPKI adaptation move forward in Brazil and whole region.  I
had experienced some strange route hijacking issues in the past which is
sometimes very hard to detect and act on.