[lacnog] Survey about interconnection agreements

Pedro de Botelho Marcos pbmarcos en inf.ufrgs.br
Lun Ene 8 10:13:37 BRST 2018

Dear community,

We still have prizes to give for those participating in our survey.

Survey URL: https://goo.gl/bJxJzZ

We are offering a redeemable prize worth 25.00 USD (twenty-five United
States Dollars) for the first 200 (two hundred) respondents that meet the
following eligibility criteria:

   - You must be a peering coordinator or a network operator working with
   inter-domain interconnection aspects
   - Your organization must operate an autonomous system (AS)
   - You must be able to provide personal information that allows us to
   verify if you are eligible

You can also participate in the survey without disclosing your identity. In
this case, you are not eligible for the prize.

We will start to distribute the prizes in the first week of February.

Thank you very much,
--
Pedro Marcos
Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul