[lacnog] VPS in Latin America

Enzo Picero S. enzo en zgh.cl
Mar Jul 31 02:52:25 BRT 2018

Mehmet good night.

Grupo ZGH offers the service you are looking for, both VPS and dedicated Servers with support for BGP v4 and v6.

You can visit our website and contact us.

www.zgh.cl

regards

Enzo

De: LACNOG <lacnog-bounces en lacnic.net> En nombre de Mehmet Akcin
Enviado el: martes, 31 de julio de 2018 1:45
Para: Latin America and Caribbean Region Network Operators Group <lacnog en lacnic.net>
Asunto: [lacnog] VPS in Latin America

Hello LACNOG Team,

I am looking for VPS providers in Latin America who supports BGP (so I can run my anycast project). I currently have Sao paulo covered, but I am looking for other Latin American presence.

Please contact me offlist if you are able to offer this service, and the price for 16GB memory, 200GB Disk, with 4-core CPU. Thank you

Mehmet