[lacnog] BCOP Draft-2: open for comments

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet en consulintel.es
Sab Jun 16 07:40:52 BRT 2018

Hi Lucimara,

(responding in English so M3AAWG folks can read natively)

I think we are coming to a very nice document!

I just completed a full pass edit. In general, I've done a few observations for clarifications, so you can decide about them and some editorial edits.

I've also asked my co-authors of an IETF v6ops document that I'm working, related to CPEs, which are CPE vendors, to take a look, in case they discover something that maybe a big issue for vendors, so we could clarify it and not have a spec that can't be fulfilled.

I take the opportunity to ask this community to review our v6ops document (I've posted a new version today):

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-transition-ipv4aas/

This document is VERY relevant to every ISP which is deploying IPv6 and acquiring or updating CPEs, so I will say if you really care about what you will need in the next years, you need to take a look!

Thanks!

Regards,

Jordi