[lacnog] status of RPKI in Brasil?

Douglas Fischer fischerdouglas en gmail.com
Lun Mar 26 09:30:17 BRT 2018

+1 BPF
Beyond Structure that is available, the team with great skills and is very
committed in make the Brazilian Internet a Better Place.

P.S.: About myself, I have my heart in making Prefix Origins more
trust-able.

> Sorry, my bad.. [correcting]  We have (in BPF) infrastructure in the
> Tascom Datacenter, Equinix and Angola Cables!

>> Hey Job,
>> How’ve you been? I hope you’re well.
>>

>> I would like to know if your interest in activating a RPKI would only be
>> through NIC.br or you would be open to other options in Brazil?
>>
>> I ask because I can suggest to activate the Brazil Peering Forum (BPF) if
>> the NIC.br is not an option. We have infrastructure in the Datacenter
>> Datacenter, Equinix and Angola Cables, and we are already doing something
>> similar for the Brazilian community with an L-Root. If you want to do
>> something like IRR Explorer (http://irrexplorer.nlnog.net/) and be open
>> to other options we can evolve here and talk more in GPF 13 in Seattle.
>>
>> Just say what is necessary and we will perform on an open platform and at
>> a fixed time.
>>

>> For the region I know that Carlos Martinez (LACNIC and LACNOG) is making
>> a great effort and will soon have news about deploy by LACNIC.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Rogerio Mariano

>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> I was wondering what the status is of RPKI in Brazil.
>>>
>>> Is it possible for Brazilian operators to create RPKI ROAs for prefixes
>>> which were assigned through NIC.br?
>>>
>>> Kind regards,
>>>
>>> Job

Douglas Fernando Fischer