[lacnog] status of RPKI in Brasil?

Job Snijders job en ntt.net
Lun Mar 26 09:56:28 BRT 2018

Dear Rogerio,

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 09:40:36AM -0300, Rogerio Mariano wrote:
> Thank you for heads up
>
> We will check with LACNIC if we can get some agreement or MoU to
> implement LACNIC Resource Certification System, RPKI, because we have
> 876 ASNs in our structure  and it has been a demand of some ASNs.

Fantastic. Thank you for confirming there is not yet an agreement in
place, and that you are investigating setting this up.

I believe NICMX uses the LACNIC RPKI infrastructure to provide the
services to their end users, I can see much benefits to avoiding
"re-inventing the wheel". Perhaps this is of interest to NICBR too, to
accelerate the timeline.

Perhaps an update can be shared at LACNIC 29?

Kind regards,

Job