[lacnog] Looking for engineering & system admin help in Colombia

Mehmet Akcin mehmet en akcin.net
Vie Nov 23 23:37:32 -02 2018

Hello

I am looking to meet with some engineers and network/sys admins who are
based in Bogota who can help with network and system admin work regarding
virtualization , and overall transforming couple of rack worth physical
infrastructure to virtual and deploy front/back end to manage.

Let me know if you are experienced in this. If you are not based in
colombia. Depending on level of experience I can make exceptions.

Please contact me offlist

Thank you
--
Mehmet