[lacnog] Prefix Hijacking

Carlos M. Martinez carlosm3011 en gmail.com
Jue Dic 19 15:20:45 -02 2019

Dear Lucas,

You need to open a ticket with your transit provider then. The fact that
the announcement is still seen after you removed it is either due to a
“stuck” route (unlikely, but possible) or due to a common
“trick” used by some lazy transit providers who anchor their
customer routes to local null0 statics or similar.

In either case, it’s your transit provider who needs to fix this.

/Carlos