[lacnog] Alternatives for Incoming Connections when using CGNAT

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani en gmail.com
Vie Jun 14 21:10:22 -03 2019

Thanks for the reply Mike.

Are you aware of any open application or hosted service that could be used
in this context to access a Home/SMB Server behind a CGNAT (e.g: a
web/ftp/ssh services) ?

With regards gaming are you aware if most ones, including most know
consoles are already using this technique for letting people host matches
as well ?

Thanks
Regards
Fernando