[lacnog] FW: [Internet Policy] Community Webinar on 29 Nov - PIR/Ethos Capital/Internet Society

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet en consulintel.es
Mie Nov 27 16:14:00 -02 2019

FYI

El 27/11/19 19:05, "InternetPolicy en nombre de Dan York via InternetPolicy" <internetpolicy-bounces en elists.isoc.org en nombre de internetpolicy en elists.isoc.org> escribió:

Internetpolicy subscribers,

We recognize that the recently announced news of the sale of PIR to Ethos Capital has given rise to many questions from our community.

You are invited to a 30-minute webinar for all Internet Society members this Friday, 29th November at 1 PM UTC, where we will provide more information about the sale. This will also be an opportunity to ask the questions you have via chat.

We will explain the background and outline how this transaction will help us build a bigger, stronger Internet for everyone.

Please register in advance of the webinar here.[1] We hope you can attend.

Thank you.

[1] https://admin.internetsociety.org/622619/ExtensionEvent/rsvp?EventId=af6f3e8e-5289-4d90-be7b-6040a4a1ab92

_______________________________________________ To manage your Internet Society subscriptions or unsubscribe, log into the Member Portal at https://admin.internetsociety.org/622619/User/Login and go to the Interests tab within your profile. - View the Internet Society Code of Conduct: https://www.internetsociety.org/become-a-member/code-of-conduct/

IPv4 is over
Are you ready for the new Internet ?
http://www.theipv6company.com
The IPv6 Company