[lacnog] .ORG?

Carlos Vera cveraq en gmail.com
Mie Nov 27 17:45:54 -02 2019

For delegates Isoc:

We recognize that the recently announced news of the sale of PIR to Ethos Capital has given rise to many questions from our community.

You are invited to a 30-minute webinar for all Internet Society members this Friday, 29th November at 1 PM UTC, where wewill provide more information about the sale. This will also be an opportunity to ask the questions you have via chat.

We will explain the background and outline how this transaction will help us build a bigger, stronger Internet for everyone.

Please register in advance of the webinar here.[1] We hope you can attend.