[lacnog] Open Source project announcement

Job Snijders job en ntt.net
Jue Feb 27 20:10:21 GMT+3 2020

Dear Renato,

Congratulations on releasing open source software!

I would recommend to use bgpq4 (a hard fork of bgpq3) which has some speed and functionality enhancements compared to bgpq3.

You can find the software here: https://github.com/bgp/bgpq4

Kind regards,

Job