[lacnog] Open Source project announcement (Renato Almeida de Oliveira)

Renato Almeida de Oliveira renato.almeida.oliveira en gmail.com
Jue Feb 27 23:20:22 GMT+3 2020

Dear Job,

  Thank you for the advice, and I already added support for BGPq4, the
module will lookup for the BGPq4 executable first, and if not found lookup
for the BGPq3.

Regards,

--
   Renato Almeida de Oliveira