[lacnog] Inconvenientes con Spotify

Demian Pecile dpecile en sietecapas.com.ar
Jue Ene 9 20:32:04 GMT+3 2020

Great info Ryan
When I started I had issues with Fastly and Cabase, but raised a ticket with them, and the problem was solved.
Iván the problem can be related with something like that.
You tested to use Spotify with a web browser in IOS ?
Just the app does not work ?

Regards

Demian Pecile
Siete Capas S.R.L.