[lacnog] IX LAN Prefixes - Should I Automate a Discard?

Douglas Fischer fischerdouglas en gmail.com
Mar Ene 14 14:42:29 GMT+3 2020

B.3 - Selective creation/removal of "Route:" and "Route6:", depending on
the existence of the correct entry.
I could adapt a script created by Renato Ornelas that automates the
creation/removal of Proxyed IRR Objects. It checks the existence of the
correct IRR Objects, and just if it Doesn't exists it creates a Proxyed
Object.
 - > If the "Route:/Route6:" exists with the correct Origin, just use it on
"Route-Set:"
 - > If the "Route:/Route6:" does not exists with the correct Origin,
create it as a proxyed object and the use it on "Route-Set:".