[lacnog] Lacnic region connectivity needs

Mehmet Akcin mehmet en akcin.net
Mie Mar 18 17:31:07 GMT+3 2020

Hello everyone

We are going thru very tough days with Corona Virus. I wanted to share with
you a service we started to offer for non-profits, governments, ngos,
University and schools together with the submarine cable operator Seaborn
Networks.

I don't want to sound like spam, i am sorry, my goal is to ensure any
qualified network’s connectivity need is quickly addressed via as7195 or
as13786

Please read the announcement here

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/03/18/2002888/0/en/Seaborn-and-EdgeUno-announce-free-IP-offering-for-eligible-institutions-in-the-Americas-in-support-of-COVID-19-response.html

Please see an example of delivered service for open streetmap project

https://twitter.com/osm_tech/status/1240334863103918082?s=21

Thank you

Mehmet

--